Why do you need heating oil tank insurance? Is it really free?

You need insurance so you don’t have to pay for the clean-up of any spill or release from your heating oil tank. The State of Washington offers this through the Pollution Liability Insurance Agency (PLIA). The best part is that the insurance is free and the cost is part of the price of oil you already pay. In short, you’re already paying for it and you just need to register with PLIA. You have to register your tank before any accidental release for the state to cover clean-up costs.

Hotline Heating can help you with all aspects of the application. Please contact us to see what information you need to apply. We’re here to help you get the coverage you already pay for. Don’t wait until it’s too late, Register your tank today!

Free Heating Oil Tank Insurance from the State of Washington

There is no cost to register. Just submit your Heating Oil Pollution Liability Insurance Registration Form to PLIA. We can help with your application too. Just call us and we will be happy to help you submit the form.

Have Questions About Your Heating Oil Tank or Furnace?